Hello, this is the customer service representative of Whosfan, the global K-pop fandom platform.
- lis****** and 529 other accounts (July 10th 7:05 PM)
- dsd****** and 486 other accounts (July 10th 4:02 PM)
- dhd****** and 645 other accounts (July 10th 2:00 PM)
- dap****** and 67 other accounts (July 3rd 12:22 PM)
- anj****** and 3,138 other accounts (June 29th 12:40 PM)
Abnormal sign-ups and abnormal usage may interrupt the fair and clean fan activities enjoyed by the Whosfan users as well as the fairness of Votes & Events including those related to TV broadcasts.
Whosfan is constantly monitoring abnormal account activities, and we are trying to immediately act upon them so that other members can enjoy Whosfan.
We will continue to check any activities that harm the fairness of Votes & Events and take strong actions accordingly in the future.
We will work harder to provide the service that satisfies both fans and artists.