📌 WhosFandom Awards Information
Celebrating its 3rd year, 'WhosFandom Award' is given to both the global fandom and its artist. The leaders of K-pop are global fandoms and their artists. The winner selected from 100% global fan voting represents the best fandom of the year.
- Award criteria: TOP 1 artist selected with 100% global fan voting of tournament format
- TOP 40 Voting Period: Dec 16th 12 PM ~ Dec 19th 11:59 AM, 2022
📌WhosFandom Awards TOP 8 Voting
- TOP 8 Voting Period : 2023.01.09 ~ 2023.01.10 (KST)
📌 WhosFandom Awards TOP 16 Voting
Voting Schedule Drawing LIVE
- Date : 2022. 12. 23. 3PM (KST)
- WhosFandom Awards 2022 Replay on Whosfan >>
- TOP 16 Voting Period : 2022.12.26 ~ 2023.01.03 (KST)
- How to Vote
1. A total of 16 teams will be divided into 4 different groups (Groups A ~ D) to run for the Top 16 voting.
2. Each candidate will be nominated in a total of 3 votings throughout the 3 days of the Top 16 votings, and will run against the every other candidates who are in the same group.
3. Each voting will nominate 2 teams. The team who earns the higher vote during the 24 hours of the voting will earn 1 WhosFandom Award point.
4. The 2 teams in each group who earned the most WhosFandom Award points during the Top 16 voting period will be selected as the candidates for the Top 8 voting. (A total of 8 teams)
5. If the 1st and 2nd place cannot be determined within each group after the Top 16 voting is over, the final Top 8 candidates will be determined through a revoting that will run from 12 PM on Jan 5th, 2023 to 11:59 AM Jan 6th, 2023 (KST).
📌 TOP 16 Candidates
📌 WhosFandom Awards TOP 40 Voting
- The voting group would be formed with the official fandom ♥ artist name in an ascending order.
- Voting will be run on Official Whosfan Twitter(@Whosfan_Ofcl) with 4 teams in a single group.
- Regardless of the ranking within the group, the 16 teams with the most votes will advance to TOP 16.
- The TOP 16 group picking live broadcast and voting schedule will be announced at a later time.