※ The date of fansign event, which was postponed as of February 18th, has been changed. I hope the winners don't make a mistake.
- Date: March 5th (Sun) 6:30 PM
The offline fansign event will be held for those who participate in the Lucky Draw event in 8TURN [8TURNRISE] OFFICIAL SHOWROOM with cyworld.
※ Entry for the offline fansign is only available offline (Whosfan Cafe).
* Whosfan Cafe : 67 Namdaemun-ro Lotte Young Plaza 2F, Jung-gu, Seoul
※ If you have won the fansign event, please make sure to attend the event with a copy of 8TURN [8TURNRISE] in hand.
* Signs are only available for new products.
1. The albums you have purchased during this fansign event CANNOT be exchanged or refunded.
- We are not held responsible for any errors or negligence that may occur in entering the event, or any problems that may arise from purchases made without the consent of a legal representative .
2. Only the winner themselves can participate in the event and they cannot receive, transfer, or sell it. If caught, event participation is not possible and they are solely responsible for the damage caused by proxy receipt or selling the ticket to someone else. If you are not the winner, please note that you cannot receive the winning ticket and participate in the event.
3. The draw for the winners will only be preceded with the information entered when applying for the fansign event. Please apply with Korean or English name written on your ID card or passport. You cannot change the information you’ve entered after you finished applying.
4. When attending the fansign event, please make sure to bring your official ID card with a photo attached for confirmation. You cannot enter if you do not have your ID card.
-If you’re a foreigner, please use the English name on your passport when applying for the event (you cannot use Korean name when applying).
5. The name and contact information cannot be changed via Gmarket Global CS Team after the winner announcement. Please make sure that the correct contact information and the correct date of birth are applied when applying.
6. When applying for this event, we provide the personal information of the winner as follows for the duplicate winner and fan signing event.
- Items of personal information to be collected: name, contact information, Kakao Talk ID, date of birth, address
- Purpose of collection: smooth operation and management of events
- Individuals provided with personal information: Hanteo Global, MNH Entertainment
- Personal information retention and use period of the person receiving the personal information: within 7 days after the end of the event
7. You cannot apply for the fansign event if you do not agree to collect and provide the above personal information
8. Details of the participation will be announced along with the winner's announcement. The first-press limited poster will be sent only for the first-pressed versions in the order of purchase, and it will not be sent if it runs out of stock.
9. Depending on the circumstances, the fansign event may change or be canceled without prior notice
※ For more information, please contact email@example.com (offline purchase inquiry).
[Fansign Event Guidelines]
- This fansign event will be held without the barriers between the artist and the fans.
*Transparent shields may be installed depending on the site situation and the COVID-19 situation.
- The participants will enter after writing a questionnaire, checking the fever, using hand sanitizer, and wearing a KF94 mask. The fansign event will proceed according to the seat number.
- Entrance may be restricted if your body temperature is 37.5 degrees or higher.
Checking the winner and seat number distribution will happen 30 minutes before the event starts.
To follow the COVID-19 quarantine rules, there is no separate waiting place for the fan signing event. Please enter right after the winners confirmation and seat number distribution.
- You will not be allowed to enter after the start of the event.
* Everyone is required to wear a KF94 mask after entering the event hall (lobby, audience seats).
- You cannot move to any other seat than the designated seat.
* You cannot put your camera, tripod, or personal belongings anywhere other than your designated seat.
Please be aware of the following event precautions. We kindly appreciate your cooperation during the event.
1. The event site of the fan signing event complies with the quarantine rules to prevent COVID-19. All seats with designated seats will be assigned by the winners themselves after identifying themselves on the spot. You are not allowed to enter after the event begins, so please arrive on time for the event.
2. We will be accepting gifts and letters at this fan sign event.
- It cannot be delivered directly to the artist and can be delivered through the staff.
- You can wear props like headbands, but if you don't take it back with you, it will be discarded.
3. Only the winner can receive the winning ticket. It is not possible to receive it by proxy as a family member or acquaintance.
*You may be disadvantaged at 8TURN's future events if you are caught in illegal situations such as transferring or selling tickets to the fansign event.
4. Please make sure to bring your photo ID in order to confirm your identity and receive the winning ticket.
* Korean nationals must present either a resident registration card, driver's license, passport (issued before December 21, 2020), or a youth card (issued at the community center)
(For those who issued their passports after December 21, 2020, individuals must present their passport information certificate along with their passport for their identification to be confirmed)
* Non-Koreans: Passport, foreign registration card
- Other identification will not be accepted.
- All ID cards must be presented in the form of a physical ID that has not expired.
5. SNS live broadcasting is strictly prohibited during the fan signing event, and you will be sent off regardless of whether you receive an autograph or not.
6. Filming and audio recording are prohibited while waiting and receiving autographs. You will be sent off when caught.
7. If you have won the fansign event, please make sure to attend the event with a copy of 8TURN [8TURNRISE] in hand. If you don't bring the album, you cannot get an autograph, so please bring it with you.
* Please attach the sign page index in advance.
* You cannot request to change your name nor get the other inserts autographed.
* Please note that if you receive an autograph on components other than the album signature page, we will collect it.
* The question post-it can be attached to the album, and the staff will check it on the site on the day. Inadequate content may be sent off on site.
* Please prepare a name (TO.) in advance and the post-it questions (multiple-choice or short-answer type), and please note there will be a confirmation process before the signing event. If inappropriate comments are found on the post-it during the verification process, you will be restricted on the spot (The name can only be written in Korean for Koreans and English for foreigners, and you can't ask for a P.S message)
8. Personal support tools (placards, personal banners, slogans etc) are not allowed in the following event. If found, the tool will be confiscated and you may be asked to leave the site.
9. Even if it is not indicated above, you may be sent off regardless of the behavior that is difficult to proceed smoothly depending on the situation on the site on the day of the event
10. You cannot enter again if you leave the signing event after your turn is over.
* To maintain order in the signatory hall, exit is restricted from 30 minutes after the start time / 30 minutes before the end time. If you are using the bathroom, please make sure to use it before the signing event.
11. This fan signing event may be partially changed or canceled without prior notice.