Hello, this is global K-pop fandom platform, Whosfan.
We have confirmed that Facebook and Twitter linked logins in some service areas are not functioning smoothly.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
For a smoother service experience, we plan to improve the system by allowing users to switch their existing SNS linked accounts to use with a Whosfan ID. We will immediately grant 500 credits to all users who switch to a Whosfan ID.
Especially, the Facebook and Twitter linked logins among the SNS linked login options are scheduled to be terminated. Therefore, users of these services are requested to switch to a Whosfan ID after the system update. For users of Facebook and Twitter linked logins, we plan to transfer the credits they previously owned
For users of other SNS linked logins apart from Facebook and Twitter, credits for switching will also be granted when they switch to a Whosfan ID. For these users, the existing SNS linked login method will still be available regardless of the switch to a Whosfan ID, so please be aware of this.
The schedule and method for changing the Whosfan App SNS linked login method are as follows
※ Schedule for changing the SNS linked login method
2023. 12. 6 2 PM (KST) ~
(The above schedule may be subject to change.)
※ Method for changing the SNS linked login
*Please ensure to update the Whosfan app before attempting to switch accounts.
1. Switching from an Existing Account to a Whosfan Account
(1) If you are an existing member, when you try to log in, please click the 'Confirm' button in the 'Account Switching Guide Popup' that appears on the screen.
(2) Enter the email address used during the initial linked login and click the 'Send Verification Code' button.
(3) After entering the verification code sent to your email, click the 'Verify Code' button to complete the email verification.
(4) After verifying your email, set a new password and click 'Save.' A popup saying 'Account switching successful' will appear, completing the transition to your Whosfan account.
(5) Once the account transition is complete, you will receive 500 credits (account switching reward), which can be checked on the 'My Credits' page.
* If you are returned to the login screen due to an error in steps 1-(2), please try switching accounts again.
*For users who joined via Apple linked login, please use your own verifiable email address, not the arbitrarily assigned one, when switching accounts. (However, an email address already used for account switching cannot be reused.)
2. Logging in After Completing the Account Transition
(1) Please click the newly added 'Log in with Email' button on the login page within the Whosfan app.
(2) After clicking Whosfan login, you can log in using the verified email and the newly set password.
(3) To check the completion of the account transition, go to the 'Edit Profile' tab.
- Each social media account can only be switched to one email address, and multiple social media accounts cannot be switched to a single email address.
- Once the transition is complete, the social media account can be used for both Whosfan account login and social media login.
If you have any questions regarding the Whosfan login transition, please contact the Whosfan customer center.
We will do our best to avoid any inconvenience in our services.