Hello, This is Whosfan, the global K-Pop fandom platform.
Below is the notice on the STORE and the voting tickets.
1. About the STORE
- You can charge credit and Whosfan Gold Coin on the Store page.
- The charged credit or Gold Coin can be exchanged with the Whosfan Ticket or the Whosfan Gold Ticket. Please refer below for more details.
- The store and voting tickets are managed under Whosfan's responsibility and thus follow the terms of Whosfan.
- The voting tickets can be exchanged with credits, and the number of credits required to purchase a voting ticket may differ depending on the type of the voting ticket.
- Depending on your mobile or the Internet environment, the service may be unstable right before the voting period ends. We recommend you to vote in advance.
- We do not extend the voting period or hold a revoting even if the service gets unstable due to traffic right before the voting ends.
- The voting ticket that you exchanged with free credits cannot be re-exchanged to credit or encashed.
- Whosfan is not responsible for the exchange due to the individual's fault.
- Please Submit a Request if you have any issues with exchanging or receiving voting tickets.
Exchange the credit or the Gold Coin you have with the voting tickets.
Communicate with the global fans through various events on Whosfan with the voting tickets!
3. M COUNTDOWN voting ticket
- You can participate in the voting after exchanging the M COUNTDOWN voting ticket in the STORE.
- At the same time as the voting begins, 1 M COUNTDOWN voting ticket will be issued for free only to the global users outside of Korea.
Users in Korea cannot receive the voting ticket.
- M COUNTDOWN global pre-voting ticket can be used on the voting of the specific period, and it automatically expires afterwards.
4. Whosfan voting ticket
- You can participate in voting after exchanging the Whosfan voting ticket in the STORE.
- You can check the places to use the Whosfan voting tickets on VOTE & EVENT page.
- You can check the credits that are used for the Whosfan voting tickets in the store.
- You may use the voting tickets exchanged with credits within a month from the date of exchange, and they will expire automatically afterwards.
5. Whosfan Gold Ticket
- You can exchange the Gold Coins with the Gold Tickets after purchasing Gold Coins from the Paid Charging station.
- You can find where to use the Gold Ticket from the detail page of each events on VOTE & EVENT page.
- You will receive a bonus Whosfan voting ticket if you exchange your gold ticket for a gold coin
- Bonus Whosfan voting ticket follows the same policies written above and will automatically expire 1 month after the date you receive the ticket.
6. Free Charging
- You can earn credits for free from the Free Charging station.
- You can exchange the voting ticket with the credit you have earned from watching video ads.
- You can earn 10 credits by watching 1 video ad. (10 times max per hour, 240 times max per day)
- You cannot earn credits if you quit the app or the ad after the ad has begun.
- You can find the credit being added once you tap on the refresh button after you finish watching the ad.
7. Paid Charging
- You can purchase Whosfan Gold Coin from the Paid Charging station.
- You can exchange the purchased Whosfan Gold Coins with the Whosfan Gold Ticket.
- The history of purchases and exchanges of the Gold Coin can be found on My Page.
- Cancellation or refund is possible within 7 days after the purchase.
- Once the purchased Gold Coin is used, cancellation or refund is NOT possible.
8. My Page👤
- Tap on the My Page icon on the top of the Store page and check the history of charging and using coins and credits. (Will be applied to Android in the future.)
9. Usage Policy
- The services related to the Store and the voting tickets are managed under Whosfan's responsibility and thus follow the terms of Whosfan.
- Whosfan is not responsible for the exchange or purchase that is due to the individual's fault.
- Please refer to the NOTICE for further details.
- This policy may be changed based on the related laws and/or service administration.